SolRiver is seeking a Finance Intern to work with our Denver office. This position is for someone with basic finance/accounting acumen, strong writing skills, good attention to detail, and capable of quickly learning new concepts.
Launched in July 2016, SolRiver (www.solrivercapital.com) is a solar private equity fund that acquires and develops large income-producing solar projects across the United States. SolRiver’s team combines top-tier developers, financial professionals, and operational experts. Our group has developed and managed over 300 commercial and small utility-scale systems, totaling 180MW of capacity, requiring over $400MM to build.
At a high level, you will help assist our team in acquiring, developing, and financing solar projects. The right person for this role is a quick learner, good writer, and has a financial acumen or mathematical mind.
The responsibilities will vary day-to-day, but may include:
* Creating charts, tables, and narratives that summarize financial/operational performance.
* Developing marketing materials, term sheets, and pitch decks.
* Assisting in the preparation of transaction documents.
* Conducting market research and identifying new project acquisition opportunities.
* Building models to analyze new and existing investments.
* Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
* Interest in learning the mechanics of solar investing/solar projects and capable of doing so quickly.
* Organized, diligent, and able to track and manage multiple streams of information on an ongoing basis
* Strong attention to detail.
* Basic foundational finance/accounting knowledge.
* Microsoft Office Proficiency (specifically Excel)
Please send your resume, along with a brief email (2-3 sentences) that demonstrates why you’re interested in the role. Please contact us at email@example.com